Residential Roofing Services
When we talk about that keeping your home intact, residential roofing repair is a very important part. Your roof plays an essential role in the appearance of your home and is often one of the first things people notice. Poor roofing can put a damper on visits from family and friends and reduces your home's value. A roof that is in disrepair can also be dangerous to its inhabitants.
The longer you take to repair or replace a damaged roof could result in consequences. A damaged roof can lead to further implications in other parts of your home. Water from a leaky roof can permeate and accumulate in places it shouldn’t, which could potentially lead to mold and a slew of other problems. A small hole in your roof can also leave your home susceptible to animal or bug infestations.
Honest and Convenient Repair/Replacement for Your Roof
When you're searching for a residential roof contractor to service your roof, take into account their experience. At Heritage Construction Co., we have over three decades of roofing experience. We know Texas roofs better than the rest and commit to our workmanship for a lifetime.
If changing your roof is not quite in your budget, or if your roof is less than ten years old, guess what? You have options. An affordable roof repair might be the right selection for you.
When you are faced with a small or a large issue with your roof, we are here to help you. Our experienced staff can quickly and effectively resolve the problem with your roof so you don’t have to deal with costlier and time-consuming repairs later.
Roof repairs include:
- Inspecting the area where a leak happens. For instance fireplace, valley, vent, bathroom collar, skylights, and replace shingles missing from the wind storm.
- Repair the area where water makes its way into the home. Fixing the leak might include replacing flashings, shingles, or creating roofing saddles to divert water.
- Ice back up repairs and removal in areas that have been problematic.
When it’s time to replace your current roof, Heritage Construction Co. can help you pick the proper roofing style and material for your home. Our experienced sales team, inspectors, and craftsmen are honest and fair in the pricing of our projects, so you don’t get surprised with a bill you weren't expecting at the end of the project. We'll be upfront and honest with you about the current condition of your roof and what the timeline for a replacement will be. All work will meet current building codes and will be constructed from superior materials.
You might be in need of a new roof if:
- If your roof is over 20 years old
- The roof has suffered damage from a monsoon
- Shingles on the roof are buckling or curling
- The roof is missing shingles
- You want to potentially increase the value of your home